http://www.genderandequity.org was created for The National Gender & Equity Campaign. The NGEC was a 3-year pilot program incubated by AAPIP whose aim was to build a stronger social justice movement through capacity building.
NGEC supported organizations committed to cultural change and inclusion of gender equity values and practices. The site was a way to publicize NGEC’s capacity building work to foundations; to share the grantees’ inspiring and transformational stories; and to showcase tools and resources for grassroots leadership.
- Project-managed the full range of website’s technical development (scope, budget, features, contracts, features, branding, etc)
- Coordinated teams of consultants in graphic design, Drupal programming, and content development
- Ongoing content management and site maintenance
- Multimedia asset production and social media integration
- Some copywriting and copyediting
- Managed addition and build-out of online assessment application/tool