As the New Media Manager, I was part of the team that brought AAPIP’s social media and digital communications efforts up to the next level. In 10 short months, we experimented with a new social media strategy that linked to a series of events throughout AAPIP’s 20th Anniversary year across the country.
Through a new blog embedded in the old static website, we increased traffic and user participation on the website four-fold. Across other social media we saw double, triple, or quadruple growth of followers and interactivity. I helped facilitate a major shift in the organization’s approach to communications and ushered in a new level of capacity and reach through strategic technology use.
Click the icons below to explore all of AAPIP’s social media venues.
- Coordinated all social media accounts
- Produced content, images, text for publications across channels
- Trained staff and members on social media, tech logistics, and livestreaming
- Organized publication calendars and led cross-functional team to systematize communications
- Developed and grew user generated content (invited guest bloggers, photos, tweets, etc)
- Maintained all digital spaces including website, blogs, tracked metrics, and measured progress